[App_rpt-users] Remote Base Timeout

Jamey Wright jamey.wright at charter.net
Mon Nov 9 03:18:27 UTC 2015

I have a 2M remote base (TM-271) running on a node here.  How can I change
the activity timeout?  There have been several instances where I have been
actively using the node and I get an activity timeout message.  First it
will announce timeout in 180 seconds.  If I do anything like change power
level, frequency, etc, it then announces activity timeout in 3597 seconds,
then about 15 seconds later announces activity timeout in 3604 seconds and
continues to announce activity timeout every 30 seconds or so.
Disconnecting and reconnecting is the only way to stop the countdown.

Thanks

Jamey

WR4JW