[App_rpt-users] list of additional software for allstar /app_rpt

Pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:12:39 UTC 2015

I was syncing my node shark installation this morning and was blasted by a question...

Is there a list of add-on software /script/ dashboard that can be used with allstar/app_rpt somewhere?

many here knows a lot about all those nice script and add-ons.. But for someone that is not connected to this list. It can be hard to find info on those unless you them by name and then can google it.

It would be nice to have a list somewhere on the allstar web page about what is available and maybe a link to where they are located.

Or am I again late on this and was not cleaver enough to find it?

And one last thing..

thanks to all that do a marvelous job on this project.. (Yeah I know sound like some butt liking.. but still I mean it.. The praise not the butt linking.. )