[App_rpt-users] Echolink Setting

Jamey Wright jamey.wright at charter.net
Wed Nov 25 04:12:35 UTC 2015

Yes, I did.

Jamey

WR4JW

From: Steve Agee [mailto:n5zua at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:38 PM
To: Jamey Wright <jamey.wright at charter.net>
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Echolink Setting

Did you "rpt reload" or restart Asterisk after making the changes?

N5ZUA

On 11/24/2015 9:20 PM, Jamey Wright wrote:

Does the command "eannmode = x" only work in newer distributions such as
DIAL?  I added this to the rpt.conf on my system as eannmode = 2 but
connects are still announced as node number only.

Thanks

Jamey

WR4JW

or edit options button"
You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email
confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to
the list detailing the problem.