[App_rpt-users] think I asked wrong..

Pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:45:57 UTC 2015

Ok I am now recording all traffic.. this will help I am sure..

Node shark wont sink but if I download both node directory and open the
directory where both are stored.. I can see the logs..

anyone have some experience with node shark?

I think that I just need some pointers on the path. think this is my
problem.

cause for password and user it is obvious, for ip adress I hope it also work
with my no-ip domain name..

Thanks for every one help..

on the DDDF things, I and another guy are working on  small design based on
an atmel. zero crossing circuitry and 8 natenna switching all controled by
the atmel.. that way with the pulse from the zero crossing circuit we will
calculat the bearing with a 2-3 degree accuracy.. maybe more..

for the radio we will use those:  http://www.dorji.com/docs/data/DRA818V.pdf
for vhf
and those for uhf http://www.dorji.com/docs/data/DRA818V.pdf

When the whole project will be done We will make it available to all with
source and schematics.