[App_rpt-users] New Official Allstar Distribution Released (DIAL)

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Oct 5 21:24:51 UTC 2015

Dave,
Let's say I agree with you. And I well may.
On most internet exposed machines, I don't even allow ssh unless I trust your address or require a VPN.
I agree is common practice to not allow it.
Now the question is why?

As John McLaughlin would say, DISCUSS!

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic