[App_rpt-users] DIAL - questions

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:08:59 UTC 2015

First off, great work on the new DIAL to replace ACID...

A couple issues I have been having, one after a reboot of the computer -
rare I know but always good to test, the transmitter keys up for some odd
reason, in duplex=2

Second issue, /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes does not show my node 28344...
I have it setup on port 4570 and fwd setup correctly - manually setup in
rpt.conf the IP/port to my other test server on ACID - and can connect, but
can't connect to/from any other nodes.

anyone have an idea what could be going on here? Why does it key up til the
timeout time runs out and why is my node not showing up in the rpt_extnodes?

Also is usbradio still supported? Does simpleusb have new features? I ask
because the simpleusb.conf originally had 'carrier from=dsp' just thought
maybe it supports PL decode or something?

simpleusb.conf

[general]

[usb28344]

hdwtype=0

rxboost=1

txboost=1

carrierfrom=usb

ctcssfrom=usb

txmixa=voice

txmixb=no

invertptt=0

duplex=1

rxondelay=0

eeprom=0

simpleusb_tune....

[usb28344]

; name=usb28344

; devicenum=1

devstr=3-2:1.0

rxmixerset=500

txmixaset=100

txmixbset=100

rpt.conf

[28344]                                 ; Change this to your assigned node
number

rxchannel=Simpleusb/usb28344

duplex=2

erxgain=-3