[App_rpt-users] simpleusb channel driver

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Wed Oct 7 04:15:51 UTC 2015

This is the response from lsusb  on the ACID box with the latest ACID
distribution off of the allstarlink.org site. and using a DMK URI which
seems to work

[root at test ~]# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 007 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 006 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 008 Device 007: ID 0d8c:013a C-Media Electronics, Inc.
Bus 008 Device 002: ID 0403:6001 Future Technology Devices International,
Ltd FT232 USB-Serial (UART) IC
Bus 008 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
[root at test ~]#

This is the lsusb ouput from the same ACID box but connected to a modified
audio FOB. This will not send transmit audio but keys the ptt and receives
cos corectly.

Both the DMK URI and the modified audio FOB work great on my raspberry pi.
the radio used in both cases are the same, and no changes to audio levels
where done.
s 007 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 006 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 008 Device 008: ID 0d8c:000c C-Media Electronics, Inc. Audio Adapter
Bus 008 Device 002: ID 0403:6001 Future Technology Devices International,
Ltd FT232 USB-Serial (UART) IC
Bus 008 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
[root at test ~]#
[ro

Any thoughts on how I can solve this issue?
Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB