[App_rpt-users] simpleusb channel driver

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Oct 7 10:34:04 UTC 2015

Neil,
With the modified FOB plugged in and asterisk running.

Run radio-tune-menu
F) Flash (Toggle PTT and Tone output several times)
P) Print Current Parameter Values
T) Toggle Transmit Test Tone/Keying (currently Disabled)

Please send the output of P) Print Current Parameter Values
Press T to toggle test tone
Press F to Toggle PTT and Tone output
Do you get any audio out of the transmitter?

Thanks, Steve N4IRS