[App_rpt-users] Compatible Small(er) Profile Computer for Use with Quad PCI Card

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:24:11 UTC 2015

I've been playing with the BeagleBoards and PI computers for a while but I
think it's time for me to resurrect my original Quad PCI Card system with a
smaller and newer computer. Obviously, the PCI card requirement is a
must.... as is not breaking the bank, reasonable size footprint, and
relatively low power consumption.  Anyone else still running a Quad-Card
system? If so, what are some recommended eBay or bargain-basement
computers?

John / WB5NFC