[App_rpt-users] How do I get my computer to recognize my internet connection on Centos

Jeffrey Wolfe wolfe238 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:59:23 UTC 2015

Hello I an trying to build an Allstar Link Node I went to the allstar page
, downloaded the Centos software, burnt it to a disk, and uploaded it to my
Toshiba Laptop .  Now when the program runs I get an error at the end that
says the computer could not detect an internet connection, and wont let me
proceed with the install. I have my computer hard-wired to the internet box
, but the light on the box does not come-on and flash, and the cable
company said they can't detect anything being  hooked to my box on the
system. I need to know how to get my now Lenox computer to detect the
ether-net port or something ?  Thank You Jeff Wolfe KC3ENZ