[App_rpt-users] Simleusb.conf question

wg wg at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Oct 10 01:46:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

This maybe a repost or question posed before and I think I saw something
somewhere but can't find it.

I have two nodes experiencing this issue since I changed to simpleusb with
the dmk URI.  Both nodes have the ctcss tones ENC/DEC set on them and at the
radio works fine.  Thru the node I can key them up without sending the tone,
the radio doesn't hear anything of course but the node repeats without the
tone.  I've gone thru all documentation I can find and can't seem to solve
the problem.

Another issue is on the repeater when you unkey you can hear the last second
of your transmission, I've seen this somewhere before but can't find it
again.

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks to all of you who keep this going,

Aloha

Wayne

KH6XP

wooddragonsmall