[App_rpt-users] DIAL Distribution Question

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Sun Oct 11 18:26:43 UTC 2015

You could modify the process to use a read-only NFS drive for the system
files, configs, etc and then use a MFS drive for the logs and anything
that doesn't need to "hang around".

The bootstrap could be done via flash/sdcard/usb with it loading
everything over the network.  Almost like a PXE booted system.

-Stacy
KG7QIN