[App_rpt-users] DIAL Distribution Question

Steven Donegan donegan at donegan.org
Sat Oct 10 19:36:18 UTC 2015

This sounds like an excellent security architecture. If integrated into DIAL then it should(?) make it's way to the BBB and Pi builds. After that a script to lock down root and firewall rules may be all that is left to be done...
 Steven Donegan
KK6IVC General Class FCC License
Silver State Car #86
www.sscc.us