[App_rpt-users] OT but still ask here cause some of you may know..

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:08:41 UTC 2015

VOIP.MS
anyone done business with them?
planning on switching MaBell phone line to voip. send the line to an asterisk server at home. and make an automated assitant that would ask to press one for me 2 for my wife and 3 for the daughter, then based on the choice it would transfert the call to any of our 3 cell phone..
anyone can comment? is that a good concept or something else could be better?
thanks for the feed back
Pierre
by the way the internet will be 60 mb cable.. Bell wont be in the loop at all.