[App_rpt-users] OT but still ask here cause some of you may know..

Steven Donegan donegan at donegan.org
Sat Oct 10 20:11:19 UTC 2015

I did this with an asterisk system a long time ago - different IAX trunk vendor - but the concept is totally sound. In those days I could even send my own caller ID to the provider - had great fun with co-workers calling from the NSA, CIA, IRS and Whitehouse as a gag :-)
 Steven Donegan
KK6IVC General Class FCC License
Silver State Car #86
www.sscc.us