[App_rpt-users] OT but still ask here cause some of you may know..

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:32:14 UTC 2015

Personally I use Callcentric but i have to use the sip side.. I have had
pretty good success and only pay about 7 dollars a month..

http://www.callcentric.com/products/

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Main Line:1-631-686-8878 Option 1 for Loren.
Fax Line 1:1-618-551-2755
Fax Line 2:1-631-686-8892 (New Fax line)
Cell: 618-553-0806
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com
http://hub.kc9zhv.com