[App_rpt-users] OT but still ask here cause some of you may know..

Paul J. Agamata sysman at xceptions.com
Sun Oct 11 22:51:57 UTC 2015

I use VOIP.MS for my business and home.  They have been very reliable and they are the only provider that provides (808) area codes that I have found.  There may be others but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and I haven’t looked back.  Their services continue to mature significantly and always add a lot of great services.  I currently use Asterisk 11.7 on an Elastix platform for my Unified messaging solution and it works well with VOIP.MS.

Regards,
Paul

Paul J. Agamata

WH6FM