[App_rpt-users] Voicemail

Chris Curtis demoman at rollanet.org
Fri Oct 16 15:02:44 UTC 2015

Way back when; my repeater system was run by an FF-800 controller with
mailbox/DVR option.
It was very popular with the users.
Full voice prompts with send/receive voice messages.
All over RF.

Pretty spiffy but when our little town got a cellular tower, activity/need,
died.
Cellphones got cheap and came with voicemail etc etc.

Chris
KB0WLF

-snip-