[App_rpt-users] monthly bandwidth usage

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Oct 20 18:36:43 UTC 2015

has anyone done a study to discover the monthly bandwidth usage (24x7xdays in month) of an average (if such a thing exists) repeater system?

Reason I'm asking is I have a site for which there is no possibility of getting wired internet access, and may not work, due to physical interference, of standing up a 5.8 shot back to our hub site.  This leaves a hotspot or commercial 4G access point...and want to make sure we aren't going to be bumping against traffic caps or excess data charges.

How have others handled this?

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.