[App_rpt-users] New AllStar install using DIAL - help needed

Larry da Ponte hb9eyq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:44:01 UTC 2015

Steve is currently helping me get my AllStar node dialed in.  The most
recent DIAL with the setup script was able to download my settings from the
AllStar site.  I'm able to hear people connect but now the node radio RX is
not working - until I move the GM3000 jumper JU551 to get the discriminator
audio on pin 11.  Getting closer - thank you so much Steve.

-Larry