[App_rpt-users] Asterisk DIAL error message

K Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:36:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I recently converted one of my boxes from ACID to DIAL, and have run into
this issue... When a particular node tries to connect to me (or
vice-versa), I hear a 'connection failed' message, and see the following in
my logs: (note I've replaced the actual IP with IP ADDRESS:

chan_iax2.c: Address [IP ADDRESS] failed CallToken hash inspection

I did make sure that the node's IP in rpt_extnodes matches the IP of the
remote node. Other stations can connect to me, and vice-versa.

Any ideas?

Thanks. 73

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN