[App_rpt-users] Dual Node / Dual Echolink

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:10:44 UTC 2015

The protocol and system design that Echolink uses only allows 1 Echolink
node at a single public IP address.

Since it is possible to have a Linux host on more then 1 public IP address
(e.g. have the ethernet adapter bound to a range of addresses), chan_echolink
does support multiple channels (occurrences), each bound to a different
public IP address.

Unless you do indeed have multiple public IP addresses available to you, you are
not going to be able to accomplish this.

Jim