[App_rpt-users] Dual Node / Dual Echolink

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Mon Oct 26 18:29:10 UTC 2015

Echolink has one restriction which will not allow you to do this.
Echolink only permits one connection per external IP address.
Allstar does not have this restriction.
Best solution is to get another external IP address.
Besides I don't understand why you need multiple echolink connections anyway
as the software will permit multiple echolink connections with just one
echolink node setup. So it sounds like your doing something unneeded

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB