[App_rpt-users] Switching from carrier access to CTCSS access - Asterisk DIAL using URI interface

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 27 17:13:14 UTC 2015

OK then you can use DSP to decode tones.

You should have something similar to this to decode cor and pl from DSP
in the usbradio.conf file:

[usb2417]

hdwtype=0
rxboost=1
txboost=1
rxctcssrelax=1
txctcssdefault=103.5    ;default pl tone
rxctcssfreqs=103.5    ; rx pl tone to decode
txctcssfreqs=103.5    ; tx pl tone to encode if used
;rxctcssoverride=0
carrierfrom=dsp        ; decode from discriminator
ctcssfrom=dsp            ; decode tones from discriminator
rxdemod=flat            ; neded to be flat for dsp decode
txprelim=yes
txlimonly=no
txtoctype=phase
txmixa=voice            ; transmit voice only, no tx tone
txmixb=no
invertptt=0
duplex=0    ; simplex node set to 1 if full duplex needed.
rxondelay=0
rxnoisefiltype=0
eeprom=0

Jon VA3RQ