[App_rpt-users] Procedure for loading DIAL on a R-Pi2 or a PC

N7MTC . n7mtc at outlook.com
Tue Oct 27 14:20:14 UTC 2015

Is there a procedure for loading the "new" DIAL
version of asterisk for Raspberry pi2?

I am looking to connect either a Pi2 or an intel NUC to a
Yaesu Dr-1x using the Arcom RC-210 and
the Arcom ADR.  I noticed DIAL has
replaced ACID as the latest flavor of asterisk for both PC and PI2.  I have not found any install write-ups or
YouTubes showing a DIAL install.

Regardless of which platform I will need to use an USB to
Serial adapter to connect the ALLSTAR node to the repeater controller.  It will be of the FTDI chipset either a
trendnet Tu-s9 or a GearMo USB RS-232.

/73

Mac, N7MTC

Benjamin Franklin - "Those who surrender freedom for
security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."