[App_rpt-users] AMBE question

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Oct 29 18:41:16 UTC 2015

On 10/29/15 11:25 AM, Robert Newberry wrote:
> This topic could be another e-mail list.
Why?

> This is where allstar has it nailed
> being able to link multiple audio paths. We have someone using dstar on our
> system it sounds pretty decent. I'd like to see p25 and DMR included. I'll
> stop posting on this as well and keep it last for this list.

I would like to see asterisk being the common platform used for internet
linking of any radio systems.  It decouples the network from the technology.
Course this does remove the network operators from the god like status they
have and the ensuing circle-jerk :)

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice