[App_rpt-users] DTMF help

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Sep 3 13:04:42 UTC 2015

I use a single repeater in my group of repeaters as a hub. I Then use that
"RF hub" as my conduit to the "outside of Maine" connection.

What I'd like to do is enable on all of my repeaters that would disconnect
or reconnect to my RF hub. Something simple like *12 / *13. That in turn
would exucute *127086 and *327086. In my head I'm pretty sure in my head
how to do it but unsure where to look to see an example of it.

Any suggestions?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086