[App_rpt-users] RTCM Host LED Flashing

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:21:56 UTC 2015

Hey All,

I have 4 RTCM's setup, two are T/R sites (sites 1&2) and two are Rx only
sites (sites 3&4) (Site 1 is the primary site). The systems been running
for about 2 months now and one day we noticed that we lost the Tx side of
site 2. The Host LED was flashing when we got there to troubleshoot, so we
unplugging and re-plugging the network cable (causing the RTCM to reboot)
which fixed the issue.  Wondering what I can do to troubleshoot/debug this,
and what are the conditions that cause the Host LED to flash?

Thanks,

Jesse