[App_rpt-users] Fwd: remote base

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Sep 4 01:10:12 UTC 2015

I would suggest that you look at the method of PTT trigger and if the
transistor can keep up with the current drain of the PTT on the radio.
Test without the radio and use a LED for indicator. If it works fine on
the LED, then buffer up with a bigger transistor.

That is a good starting place anyway.

Second, I would look for RF in the lines.

If not, provide more info.

...mike/kb8jnm