[App_rpt-users] audio problem

Mike Christie mzfb at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 18:53:10 UTC 2015

I have a problem with connecting two Nodes with link radios attached by
URI's.

Has anyone experience an audio echo when linking two nodes together?

I have reading about the audio delay problems here but it's not the same.
The following is my setup;

Running both nodes on an Acid system using one computer.  The computer is a
Pentium 4  3 Ghz, 1 Gig of Ram 80 gig  HDD

Both link radios are  running on different bands 6 meters and 900mhz.

With both connect together I get an audio echo,  unlinking it will go away.
Both operate just fine when separately to connected to another system but
when I connect in the second node to the same system everyone hears an echo
from me.  I do not have a reverse of that,  in that I don't have an  echo
when both are connected and I am just receiving.

There is no RF problem between the two radio's.

Is there an audio processing delay between the to nodes?

Any thoughts or ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

W1`ZFB

This email has been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx