[App_rpt-users] Uri for echo link

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Sep 8 19:42:42 UTC 2015

Echolink uses the windows sound card and a USB or serial port for control. There are or at least were interfaces out there for it. The DMK URI won't work.

I think you should encourage your friend to go with Allstar - BBB or RPi2 which has Echolink. He might just decide that Allstar is a better choice.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio