[App_rpt-users] ACID + URIs in new hardware

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Sep 12 13:59:40 UTC 2015

John,
Your other option is to keep your new motherboard and URI.
Though ACID does not support newer motherboards, Debian should.

I have built a Debian bare metal AllStar install image.
It will take you from a fresh HD to running AllStar server.
You will then have to edit your config files in /etc/asterisk.

The link to the image is at:
<https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/wiki/X86-Debian-Bare-Metal-Install>

I will be happy to answer any questions you have. This is built from the current source on the SVN.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic