[App_rpt-users] Allstar activity

Tony w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:59:06 UTC 2015

don't put much weight on the "activity" page. for me allstar is
connected to my rc-210. so it seems to only show activity if someone is
actually connected to allstar. so my repeater could have been keyed for
4 hours continuous with activity allstar stats may show nothing for 10
hours. just something I have noticed with the stats page.