[App_rpt-users] Detect local RX signal

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:06:00 UTC 2015

I run a half-duplex AllStar system that is linked on the same frequency of
the remote repeater.

I had to enable linktolink=yes for particular reasons so if the node wants
to it will just double with the repeater while somebody is talking.

I have some particular announcements that I want the repeater to play from
my node, but only if there is no traffic on the repeater.

I would like to use a script to wait 5 minutes RX signal, and reset if
there is and wait another 5 minutes, so basically wait for 5 minutes of
silence on the repeater before announcing and playing the audio file.

I know there is a file "/dev/shm/~pttstate" which activates when it
transmits. Is there something similar for local receive?

Thanks
Skyler KDØWHB

--
Skyler Fennell