[App_rpt-users] DTMF By-Direction Propagate

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:41:32 UTC 2015

No I'm not, what does it do?

I did manage to figure it out, after the link is up I can do a rpt fun 90 A480 and it'll put the other node in command mode. Interestingly you can't do that in the startup macro for node 90 as the link isn't established at the time it runs the command and it fails. It you just do init.d/asterisk start && sleep 10 && asterisk -rx "rpt fun 90 A480 " it works great.

Jesse