[App_rpt-users] A few questions this morning

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:13:13 UTC 2015

Hello I am working on a dtmf script that will shut down the node that the
script is running on.. The problem is their is two repeaters running on the
same node so I would just like to shut off the one not both..

Next issue is Ezstream... yes its been a hassle it keeps locking up on the
data center and i have to keep killing ezstream and restarting asterisk..
here is the script im using to kill it however is their any fix to let it
just run with out killing asterisk and restarting everything..
sh restart.sh script
#!/bin/bash
kill -9 $(pgrep ezstream)&
service asterisk restart

Ok the last issue this morning I want to ask about is connecting via
telephone through the asterisk phone portal their is many issues with
this.. Some times it works and some times it doesnt and with no
understanding of where the issue is.. Basically at this current time anyone
wishing to connect up to the phone portal 41715 they enter their pin and
then its silent no further directions or information..

Any help on the above would be great thanks

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone: 618-553-0806
http://www.lorentedford.com