[App_rpt-users] VOIP Demonstration at high school -- people needed to link in

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:19:17 UTC 2015

The STEM (science technology engineering math) school, highlands Ranch, CO.
where I set up a repeater will have their first club meeting today.

The STEM repeater is based on a Raspberry pi for a controller, for AllStar
, and for EchoLink

I won't be at the meeting, but will be linked in.

The meeting starts at 3:30PM mountain time today (Thursday)

The school is really looking for an international contact, but anybody who
wants to link in-- feel free to and show off allstar and echolink to kids.

CONNECT TO
ALLSTAR LINK
40764 - More Bandwidth (50 down 10 up at my house)
41967- Direct to the STEM school repeater (less bandwidth)

ECHOLINK
KD0WHB-L - MY HOUSE (more bandwidth)
AB0BX-R - STEM school repeater (direct to school)

Hope to hear stations on the air in a few hours.

Try to find people for international contacts !!!

Local users - repeater is on a frequency of 447.225 - (141.3)

73
Skyler KDØWHB
http://www.qrz.com/db/KD0WHB
amsatnet.info