[App_rpt-users] Mastr II and usbradio

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 00:56:21 UTC 2015

I just spoke with the "Mastr II Guru", and he said that if you take the discriminator audio
(off of volume/squelch high), it should work with chan_usbradio quite well.

Remember, for transmit, you need to feed it SEPARATE "program audio" and CTCSS
(you will need to use BOTH outputs of the USB device separately).

Jim, WB6NIL