[App_rpt-users] Search History

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 23 16:18:04 UTC 2015

I am new to AllStar and this mailing list.  I  have a problem getting
IAXRPT to function on a ACID distribution.  Echolink is also enabled.  I
see:

  NOTICE[2973]: chan_iax2.c:9459 socket_process: Host 192.168.1.156
failed to authenticate as kf5vh

I have attempted several configuration syntaxs from various online
documents.  Is there a method to search the old mailing list postings?
If someone would be interested in digging down into this a little,
please let me know.

Thanks,
...STeve - KF5VH

Fragment added to  iax.conf

[iaxrpt]              ;added by KF5VH
type=user
context=iaxrpt
auth=md5
secret=wn9xxx
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
transfer=no

Fragment added to extensions.conf

[iaxrpt]          ; added by KF5VH
exten => 42316,1,rpt,42316|X

And IAXRPT on a WIN 7 system, same subnet as the AllStar Server.

AN: KF5VH-AS1
DESC: - the 537 Network System
Host: 192.168.1.199
Username: kf5vh
Passwd: wn9xxx
Confirm: wn9xxx
Type: Simplex
OneTouch: 0
and checks on Show Connections and Log to Display