[App_rpt-users] Allstar node

n8ohu at yahoo.com n8ohu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 23:18:36 UTC 2015

Steve,
That's because the BF-888 and similar models do not have those exact connection points; most uses of those radios don't require the ability to disable the built in bandpass filters and preemphasis or deemphasis, which is actually handled entirely inside the radio firmware. I'm not certain exactly what the OP is wanting to do beyond setting up the two different modes on the same hardware, but if there is a desire to bridge between them, I do know how to accomplish that part.
Matthew PittsN8OHU