[App_rpt-users] Allstar node

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:52:12 UTC 2015

Your best bet is some old motorola surplus.  The GM300, Maxtrac, SM50,
CDM750's are great for link nodes or repeaters.  You can find them on ebay
cheap.  I'm sure they'll have a much better duty cycle than the 888 also.
All the pins you need to interface to your node are on the 16 pin accessory
connector on the back.  The best bang for your buck might be an SM50 or
GM300