[App_rpt-users] Interfacing URI to TS480

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:19:09 UTC 2015

Don't know if it's possible, but wondering the same thing myself. As for COR, you can generate a pseudo COR by detecting the presence of audio. I have a repeater radio I'm working on for the club that was previously modified using a double transistor pair that sets the output to the voltage rail upon detecting audio... Sort of latches up., and drops when audio drops.... With HF, ere can be a lot of noise, so the level needs to be adjusted, kind of like a squelch.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad