[App_rpt-users] Translating voice messages in French : where's the "to" ?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Apr 3 15:39:08 UTC 2016

/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/

<nodenumber>.wav,gsm,ulaw

You can record a sound file for NODE NAMES represented a file node number
in the above directory. It will replace playing of the node number if the file is
present. It could say in any language your want "East Paris Hub".

There are a few here in the US that keep and share NODE NAMES for distribution.
Perhaps you may have a interest in doing one for the French Language.
If so, let us know !

Scheduled - Once a week I run a script download of the current node name lists to
that directory.

Understanding that "to" and "two" are the same sounding in "english" but probably
not french...   you have a problem outside of changing the sourcecode and may be
the best solid option.

...mike/kb8jnm