[App_rpt-users] rxdemod=speaker not working for remote base

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:33:06 UTC 2016

I just set up a remote base with deemphasized audio, not discriminator.

On usbradio.conf when I set up rxdemod=flat, the audio sounds very bassy
coming from my remote base, so I changed it to rxdemod=speaker.

I restarted asterisk, and now no audio came from the radio, just a dead
carrier, even when I turned the rx level to 999 in usbradio.conf.

73
Skyler

_____________________________________
Here is my usbradio.conf file:
[general]

[usb]

hdwtype=0
rxboost=1
txboost=0
rxctcssrelax=1
txctcssdefault=250.3
;rxctcssfreqs=100
;txctcssfreqs=100
;rxctcssoverride=1
carrierfrom=usb
ctcssfrom=usb
rxdemod=speaker !!!I get audio when this is set to flat, but nothing on
speaker!!!
txprelim=no
txlimonly=no
txtoctype=phase