[App_rpt-users] Understanding ilink,9 usage

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Apr 5 01:16:55 UTC 2016

Leroy,
I was informed by Mike N4IRR that I did not understand your question.
The txt message that arrives at 2100 my answer did not your question.
The text message simply appears on the console if logged in. The
receiving node does send a "double beep" to the transmitter like it has
received a command. I can't find anything else. It may be possible to
trigger something. Maybe someone else can comment.

Here is how the message is received at the console:

Message sent to 2100 from 2154: Private Text Message for 2100 From 2154:
This is a test
Message sent to all connected nodes: Text Message From 2154: This is a test

Hope that helps.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic