[App_rpt-users] DIAL Raspberry Pi 2 Delay

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Fri Apr 8 15:16:50 UTC 2016

3 radios on one Raspberry Pi 2?  I guess my next question would be why?

If you are running SimpleUSB now, switching to USBradio will likely make
the situation worse as there is generally more DSP going on in USBradio
than SimpleUSB - depending on exact configuration.

Raspberry Pi's are inexpensive as compared to some PC's which could have
enough horsepower to properly operate 3 or 4 radio interfaces, even in
full DSP.  If you really want to run multiple radio adapters on a single
appliance, consider choosing a hardware platform powerful enough to do
it properly.

Kevin