[App_rpt-users] DIAL Raspberry Pi 2 Delay

ronald simpson n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 03:22:04 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

Take a look at how the RasPi operates.

You have USB2 ports on a USB2 hub. There is only so much data you can push
across that bridge. RasPi weak link is the USB2. I am not going to rewrite
all the work done by the many masses.

I have a similar arrangement, however I use a RasPi for each radio, a small
Netgear SW and put in linking shortcuts.

This method ALWAYS works... It does not add that much cost or footprint.
I have a small compact system in a 50cal ammo can

Especially when there is the will there is a way

Ron,
N6GKJ
http://n6gkj.lodiarc.org