[App_rpt-users] Web Transceiver keying

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 02:40:37 UTC 2016

I have Web Transceiver running on my Win10 laptop. I can connect to my
repeater/node and can hear Ok back through AllStar Web Transceiver.
Repeater receiver audio is passed to the repeater transmitter and back to
me on the laptop. I can connect and control the node fine. BUT, locking or
holding down the CTRL key to transmit results in the repeater keying for 1
second only, dropping to receive and again keying for 1 second again. This
continues until I release transmit. I do not hear my laptop mic audio
passing to the repeater and no solid keying; just this 1 sec key, 2 sec
unkey cycle.

Any ideas where to look?
Thanks,
Duane KA1LM   #42996