[App_rpt-users] ezstream 100% cpu

Brent Weatherall va3bfw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:10:16 UTC 2016

Hello,
I've recently setup an allstar hub node and decided to stream it via
broadcastify.

Setup has gone well - I'm running debian, with the allstar node running
without issue, as well as streaming now being delivered via Broadcastify.

I've ran in to an issue where the ezstream process will occasionally pin at
100%. I can kill it fine, and asterisk gracefully resumes by creating a new
working output stream.

Has anyone else encountered this cpu pinned usage? Will I have to set up
something to monitor the process to kill it, so it restarts?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
VA3BFW - Brent