[App_rpt-users] ezstream 100% cpu

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:57:18 UTC 2016

Here is what i did to get ezstream working I will be updating this forum as
well as to my fix for ezstream locking open randomly basicly it kinda goes
like this..

http://forum.kc9zhv.com/index.php/topic,23.0.html

crontab -e
* */12 * * * sh /etc/asterisk/stopez.sh

script that i use to reset ezstream..
root at server:/etc/asterisk# cat stopez.sh
#!/bin/bash
kill -9 $(pgrep ezstream)&
sleep 2s
kill -9 pgrep ezstream
sleep 2s
/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "module reload"

now to restart asterisk i run this customized script.
root at server:/etc/asterisk# cat restart.sh
#!/bin/bash
kill -9 $(pgrep ezstream)&
kill -9 pgrep ezstream
service asterisk stop
sleep 1s
killall asterisk
kill -9 $(pgrep ezstream)&
service asterisk stop
sleep 1s
service asterisk start

So far I have had no issues with ezstream since i did this..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com